(@carl1962)
Topic starter  

Back 80/20 or Lay

about 1 hour

About 10 - 15 losses at shortish odds 2.0 to 4.0

4-5 +

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

Hi @carl1962 great to have you here as part of our community. I've made this thread specifically for your strategy, please use it to ask questions, post analysis, selections and result. We'll use everything in here to help us adapt it to suit you personally.

We're going to need to aim for at least a 40% strike rate, which should be no problem at shortish odds, and either with 80/20 or lay bets.

First let's choose a pathway of bet type, would you prefer to bet horses to win or lay horses to lose?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@carl1962)
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding

Thanks for the reply Mike

I prefer to back 80-20

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

@carl1962 great. I think that we should start by looking at the PR Odds (Daily Digest) Strategy as a base approach. Please can you watch the video at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/instant-strategies/

The selections this will find will be in the lower odds ranges, but we can look at when you should back them to win or back them as 80/20 bets. 

Once you've watched the video, please could you let me know your feedback on it, if you're happy to use that as your base approach, if there's anything that doesn't feel quite right to you in it etc. then if we need to adjust initially we will. If we don't need to adjust initially I'll ask you to run through two or three races using your interpretation of it, and then put your analysis and selections here. That will allow me to see how you're using the information available and how it's translating into a selection process. From there we'll be able to make some adjustments, and we'll repeat that process a few times until we get a solid approach for you, and you're starting to feel comfortable using it.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@carl1962)
Topic starter  

I’ll take a look Mike and get back to you later thx

Carl

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close