Foundational Strate...

Notifications
Clear all

Foundational Strategies Disappeared  

(@kronos329)
Topic starter  

Good morning. It seems to me that I have probable fallen behind. Since 26th Dec I have not received the usual email with Foundational Strategies. Where should I look for it please ?

Thank you

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

Hi Georgios, I sent an email out just before Christmas explaining that the emails would be stopping after Christmas because the system builder had been released. The Foundational Strategy emails were always temporary until the system builder was released and you could add the rules to your system builder for just the strategies you want to follow. 

Once added, the contenders for the strategies you have added will then show on your Dashboard, and in the New Year we will release the ability to have them included in your Daily Digest as well.

If you need any support adding the foundational strategies you are using to your system builder please let me know.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@kronos329)
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding I knew that I have lost some information. Please guide me through this.

Thank you

Georgios

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

@kronos329 that's no problem, please let me know what strategies you are using and I will guide you through adding them.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@kronos329)
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding Good morning and a Happy New Year !

I am interested in strategy 5.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

Happy New Year. I did a quick recording to show you how to add foundational strategy five to your system builder so you get contenders on your dashboard. I've put it below, and added the strategy into your system builder for you.

ReplyQuote
(@kronos329)
Topic starter  

Happy New Year Michael.

I will inform you for the progress of the system.

Thank you

Georgios

ReplyQuote
(@kronos329)
Topic starter  

Good evening Michael,

I kindly ask for your help in building foundational strategy 1 (place) into my system builder.

Thank you

Georgios

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

@kronos329 of course, have you already started, or are you not sure where to start?

ReplyQuote
(@kronos329)
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding I started but have not managed to finish it properly

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

@kronos329 no problem, I will jump in after this mornings live stream (at 11am if you can make it) and will take a look 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

I've done this now, you were using Jockey and Trainer Place SR instead of Win SR. The stats don't look strong because of 2020, but last year was strange and the mix of horses in races after lockdown was very different to normal, so I am personally not concerned about that. It's highly selective, which is why the strike rate is so high, so there will only be 3 or 4 contenders a month. You can push the strike rate up to a phenomenal amount using the FMFR Method.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close