Foundational Strate...

Notifications
Clear all

Foundational Strategy 4  

RSS

(@robbie72)
25/10/2020 10:37 am  

could you tell where i find the pfp rating please i was looking at the 13.22 at anitree and Minellacelebration is the last horse i have left but pfp 1509 am i missing something many thanks 

(@robbie72)
26/10/2020 8:59 am  

where do i find pfp rating

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
26/10/2020 9:55 am  

@robbie72 morning, I removed the duplicate post to make sure we don't cross paths 🙂

The PFP is available on the standard race card, which you can see in the image attached. There are a variety of other versions of the PFP rating which you can add to a custom race card.

1603706105-Race-Advisor-Members-2020-10-26-09-54-33.png

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@robbie72)
26/10/2020 12:41 pm  

thanks michael i don't understand the less than 8 sorry to be a pain many thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
26/10/2020 3:48 pm  

@robbie72 no problem at all. In the Foundational Strategy we are looking for horses ranked in the top eight for PFP. On the standard card you have the raw rating, the higher the better. There are two ways you could do this, sort the PFP column shown in the screenshot from high to low, the top eight are considered. Alternatively you could make a custom race card for this strategy which has the Rank version of PFP on it.

I've made a quick video to give you an example of both of these:

This post was modified 1 month ago by Michael Wilding

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@alangi08)
27/10/2020 11:13 am  

Hi Michael

The video is fine but should there be a soundtrack.  Thanks for the series.

My best would appears to be the placed Strategy 1.

Thanks

Alan

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
27/10/2020 11:51 am  

@alangi08 agh, I didn't check that! I must have had my mic off by mistake 🤦‍♂️ I'm happy to re-record if it's not clear without the sound?

ReplyQuote
(@alangi08)
27/10/2020 7:31 pm  

No problem I will rerun the video and check it out.  Just wanted to ensure my system was not causing a problem.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close