Graham Results from...

Notifications
Clear all

Graham Results from Foundational Strategies  

RSS

(@gmitch270468)
01/10/2020 8:07 pm  

Hi Michael

Firstly I just wanted to thank you for all the excellent work you do and I wanted to give you some feedback on my first 15 days of using the Foundational Strategies.

Having watched the live chats and private trainings I realised that a methodical approach was what I needed to create more consistency and I have been delighted with the results so far.

I use my own ratings to further trim down the list to horses I believe are in form to win before using the FMFR method to find bets.

i am fairly risk averse so have been using win and extra place markets on Betfair.

My win results are as follows;

28 winners

72 losers

17.58 Expected Winners

82.40 Expected Losers

1.591756 A/E 

0.006257 Chi2

Place results

59 winners

32 losers

51.48 Expected Winners

39.52 Expected Losers

1.146126 A/E

0.111637 Chi2

I appreciate that I am not at the minimum you suggested of 100 winners for the above stats to be significant, but I feel a confidence when placing a bet that I never had before and it is helping me become disciplined to only bet when I feel the odds are in my favour.

I look forward to the future Foundation Strategies and to learning to develop my own.

Many thanks and I will keep you updated with progress.

Graham

(@gmitch270468)
01/10/2020 8:11 pm  

Sorry forgot to add the points profit!

Win 71.8 points

place 11.68 points

ReplyQuote
(@andrewp)
Honorable Member
02/10/2020 9:13 am  

Excellent start Graham!

Are you calculating to prices you have taken or to Betfair SP?

Keep us posted and perhaps you could 'talk' us through an example or two of the method you are using.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
03/10/2020 2:29 pm  

Congratulations Graham, great to hear and a great start, thank you for sharing 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close