Clear all

Jolly555's 4-Step Strategy  

RSS

Steve Walker
(@jolly555)
13/07/2020 9:15 am  

1) Back would be my method

2) I can certainly find time generally a couple of hours if need be

3) TBH i'm never ever uncomfortable or desperate in a gambling situation too long in the tooth ,worries have passed me by although winning is my ulterior motive in all walks of both business and competitive leisure !!!  

4) a couple yet sometimes a nice treble or yankee is added interest, a single is perhaps down to the confidence, I love festivals all of them but sometimes making the mistake of not being selective and purely out of watchability have a stupid bet in every race not very strategic.............  

Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
14/07/2020 1:31 pm  

Welcome to the Race Advisor community @jolly555 great to have you here 🙂

You're not along with wanting a bet in every race at a festival. You should use my staking approach for it to maximise profits.

It sounds like you'd like to be quite selections and find just two or three bets a day, which you can use in an exotic if you fancy it.

That's great, the first thing for us to decide is the race conditions you'd like to focus on. Do you already have preferred race conditions that you enjoy looking at?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Steve Walker
(@jolly555)
14/07/2020 1:56 pm  

no not really im a purist i obvs dont touch maidens , novices i do like the group races and the better jumps tbh

just of note Windsor is an old hunting ground of mine i thought id trial the system using basic methods ok in 1 or 2 races 2 selections due to the seperation factor and i was astounded 5 out of 7 MENTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
14/07/2020 6:16 pm  
Posted by: @jolly555

no not really im a purist i obvs dont touch maidens , novices i do like the group races and the better jumps tbh

just of note Windsor is an old hunting ground of mine i thought id trial the system using basic methods ok in 1 or 2 races 2 selections due to the seperation factor and i was astounded 5 out of 7 MENTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, which approach did you use?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close