Notifications
Clear all

Mdobbo4691 4-Question Strategy  

RSS

(@mdobbo4691)
04/08/2020 7:17 pm  

1/ Will/Have do most bets except Laying and not over keen on dobbing or in running

2/ 1hr plus most days on previous race day evening

3/Not sure up to 50% then may Have a break, rethink adjust stakes/try to protect bank

4/No limit on selections, may set an min odds level dependant on bet/field size ie win 4/1, e/w 12/1,over 16/1 ew or 20/80. Used many speed ratings over the years on and off, but that's all they offer is speed rating, looking for something more substantial/informative to aid selection process in one site. 

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
06/08/2020 4:55 pm  

Welcome to the community @mdobbo4691

I've made this thread for this strategy, but do please feel free to start other system tests and get involved in other threads.

Thank you for your answers. You're happy with a downswing up to about 50%, what about consecutive losing bets?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@mdobbo4691)
06/08/2020 6:58 pm  

Hi Michael

Not sure about loosing bets numbers sorry don't have a number. 

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 10:56 am  

@mdobbo4691 no problem, I'm going to see if we can figure it out, because it's really important to know. Doesn't matter if it changes later (up or down), but it makes a big impact because we have to be comfortable enough to continue through them.

I'm going to throw some numbers at you, let me know where you'd start to get twitchy. 

Based on six selections a day, that's 120 a month. Please let me know which of these would make you twitchy:

Expect 11 back-to-back losses at least once per month

Expect 8 back-to-back losses at least once per month

Expect 6 back-to-back losses at least once per month

Expect 4 back-to-back losses at least once per month

Could you also let me know which of these would make you twitchy please:

Expect 31 back-to-back losses at least once every six months

Expect 19 back-to-back losses at least once every six months

Expect 14 back-to-back losses at least once every six months

Expect 10 back-to-back losses at least once every six months

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@mdobbo4691)
07/08/2020 2:26 pm  

Hi

Say backing singles odds 3/1 to 8/1 probably 8 loosers

Every 6 months once or more 10

Regards

Mark

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 10:00 pm  

@mdobbo4691 great, thank you. That means we want to aim for a minimum strike rate of 50%. Would you please check out the VDW Strategy at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/instant-strategies/ and let me know if you'd be happy to start with that as your foundational strategy. We can bring speed figures into its use, or possibly the speed graphs instead, as a method of double checking selections.

If you like speed figures, it would also make sense to start by focusing on races up to 6 furlongs.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close