Mighty-Mariner 4-Question Strategy
1. I look for a horse to back but sometime lay
2. Around 3 Hours
3. I start to worry if my bank drops below 40&
4. I like to only place one or two bets maximum a day but do not mind if more are suggested.
Thank you for the answers @mighty-mariner and welcome to the community, it's great to have you here.
Really clear answers, thank you. How many consecutive losing bets in a row before you start to get uncomfortable?
You've got a great amount of time to find selections, which is excellent. Let me know the above and I'll suggest the foundational strategy we'll start with.
Don't forget you can also get involved with any other threads, or start a system test thread, in the forum while we're building out this strategy.
ASs for successive losses I would begine to worry after v10 and lose faith somewhere between 15-20.
I don't have a favourite bet. I will use single back, e.w or Dutch if I can see a good potential profit in the bet. For me I like1 a minimum of 50% of stake as a return and at least somewhere between 25% and 50% successful bets.
3. In theory time is not a factor I have an independant source of income and could spend all day if I wished but of course I don/t wish and tend to spend 3 hours in the morning and take Sundays off.
4. It depends on how many portfolios I am working but I only usually place one bet per method and often if I see no opportunity none. Usually an average of between 2 and 3 bets a day.
Saturday is the same as a weekday and no betting on a Sunday because I have found for some reason, possibly the standard of racing makes it a difficult day to make a profit.
Hope this answers your questions.
This is shown as a lay method in the video, but we can use the same technique to find back bets, which is what I would suggest we do. Let me know when you've watched it, if it all makes sense and if you can see how we'd use it to find back bets. If not I'll go through how we can adapt it to find back bets.