1. I prefer lay to back and cash out using betangel

2. depends on the day but average about 3 hours

3. depends on if there has been a loss and how much

4. would only need a few at short odds to make a profit

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
06/08/2020 5:05 pm  

Hi @alfie01 welcome to the community, great to have you as part of it 🙂

Thank you for answering the questions. Just to confirm, are you available to do the cashing out yourself during the day, or are you relying on using automation to do it while you're not there?

Do you already have a method you're using to look for drifters, and if so do you want to optimise that or are you looking for a new approach to add to the portfolio?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@alfie01)
06/08/2020 5:41 pm  

I set my target amount using the ladder but i am around at the time. i find it better to set a target profit. no i dont really look for drifters just look for the ones i dont think will win so a new approach would be good.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 10:45 am  

Could you check out the Betfair In-Play Strategy at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/instant-strategies/ and let me know if that approach would suit you for your first foundational strategy please.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close