Clear all

Snapperd's 4-Question Strategy  

RSS

Dave War
(@snapperd)
27/07/2020 10:32 pm  

1) What type of bet do you prefer?

Back

​2) How much time do you have available on days you bet to find selections?

I normally spend up to 2-3 hours looking for selections

​3) After how much time in a downswing do you start to become uncomfortable?

Never really won big amounts so I expect more losers than wins

4) How many selections do you like, roughly, in a day?

Happy with 1 or 2

Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
28/07/2020 9:15 am  

Hi @snapperd and welcome to the community 🙂 Thank you for your answers. I've made this thread to keep everything related to this strategy in one place, but please feel free to start other threads or reply to others.

It's great to see you've got a good amount of time to find selections, and you prefer to be focused on finding just one or two bets per day. I'm going to push you for a more detailed answer to question three, would a losing run of 5, 10, 20 etc. runners in a row make you uncomfortable?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Dave War
(@snapperd)
28/07/2020 9:39 am  

I think it is moreover a time period than the number of bets, I would be more annoyed if I went 3-4 weeks without a winner than losing 20 bets straight if you know what i mean

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
29/07/2020 9:05 am  

Yup, I know exactly what you mean, and that's great as it gives me a good idea of what you're comfortable with. We're going to want to aim for a minimum of a 30% strike rate, but ideally pushibng I above 40% if we can.

For your foundational strategy I think we should do a merging of the 3 Factor and Horse Histories strategies. Please could you start by watching those strategy videos at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/instant-strategies/

When you've done that let me know, and I'll show you how we can merge them together. 

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close