Notifications
Clear all

VDW My mate !  

(@paceandbounce)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

With a tweak here and a tweak there VDW has become my Best Mate ! Fun for me is sorting out the selections on an evening / daily basis . Still doing small ew patents and showing a profit. If I place bet a horse - it BOMBS !! 

For a retired Dude there is so much going on and I am kept occupied. Great stuff Michael and your enthusiasm keeps us on the ball !

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

Great to hear. Thank you for sharing. I'll look forward to seeing photos of all the winning bet slips 😀

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@paceandbounce)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Well after opening my mouth THE OBVIOUS HAPPENED ! Now the first thing I delete is a high DSLGR BUT it was interesting listening to Dave Nevison who said that he always took particular notice of LTO. However these days with all the training methods he does not worry so much about it.

It was also interesting reading a blog somewhere where he was only ever interestd in the top 5 in the betting cos that is where the vast majority of winners come from !

Happy punting !

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close