Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Export  

RSS

There is no data showing when I export today’s rating, only a blank csv file with the headings of the data.

Also seem to be lots of empty rankings on tomorrow's races

4 Answers

This is has now been fixed. We've also made the decision to remove the VDW and PR Odds exports to keep the process as simple as possible, as it's very easy to strip out columns in Excel if you'd rather not see them.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

I can't replicate this, are you still seeing this? It's possible that we were doing some fixes and hadn't run the ratings for the next day when you were trying to export.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Looks like it only works for me when I export PR ratings and VDW ratings, I don't normally select PR Ratings, looks like that is the issue

@mattsmith791 thank you for the extra information, we will investigate it now.

@mattsmith791 I still can't replicate this. Please can you try deleting your browsers cache and cookies and export again and let me know if you get the same issue. If you do, please let me know the name of the race card you are using.

@admin Hi Michael, I am having a similar issue, downloading tomorrows cards for one of my systems and there is no VDW scores, all other ratings are fine.

Thanks

Will

I haven't been able to replicate this and it's been a few days since your last message, so I'm going to assume this is now working for you and will mark it as resolved, but if it isn't please do leave another message here.

Share:
Back to top button
Close