Incorrect going for...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Incorrect going for Lingfield Flat AW races yesterday

RSS

Topic starter

Hi Michael,

I noticed that yesterday (7th June) Lingfield had some races on the AW track and some on the Turf track. However, your race cards have the Turf going for the 3 AW races (13:45, 14:15 and 14:45). I assume this is a bug?

Cheers

John

2 Answers

This isn't a bug. Quite often on tracks that are both AW and Flat the data comes through which specifies every races as one race type. This then gets updated later in the day, or sometimes with the results. We've had an ongoing conversation about this for years and made very little progress in getting it fixed, but it is still ongoing.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

This isn't a bug. Quite often on tracks that are both AW and Flat the data comes through which specifies every races as one race type. This then gets updated later in the day, or sometimes with the results. We've had an ongoing conversation about this for years and made very little progress in getting it fixed, but it is still ongoing.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Hi Michael. OK thanks. I guess I need to look out for this and manually change my extracts. 

Your explanation that the going is amended later in day or with results also explains why  my system didn't find any historical races with the combination of Flat AW Race Type and Good going. However this hasn't yet happened with the races in question (Lingfield 7th June 13:45, 14:15 and 14:45).

Cheers

John 

Thanks John, I will look into those races.

I just checked those races and they're showing as AW for me. Can you try deleting cache and have another look.

Share:
Back to top button
Close