NUMBER OF RUNNERS

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] NUMBER OF RUNNERS  

RSS

When I export data for August the number of runners seems to include non runners. It hasn't done this before.

On further investigation, it does for some and not for others.

@michael-clarke would you be able to give me an example to investigate please?

3 Answers

We have located the issue and corrected it, it is now being corrected historically. It only affected some data in 2020. It should be completed by lunchtime.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

@mikeywilding

Thank you.

On the 1st August

Newmarket 12.20, actual runners 7, 1 non-runner, export shows 8.

Chepstow 4.20, actual runners 10, 1 non-runner, export shows 10.

@michael-clarke in the 12:20 I am exporting 8 runners, and the non-runner has a Finish Position of 500, which is the non-runner status.

In the 16:20, I am seeing 11 runners in the export, with the non-runner shown was a Finish Position of 500 as well. Are you getting a different amount of runners in the 16:20?

1599217700-Standard-2020-08-01-2020-08-01-2020-09-04-12-07-03.png

It is the field "RH_NUMBEROFRUNNERS" that I am referring to. The 12.20 shows 8, the 16.20 shows 10.

@michael-clarke ah I see. This is the raw data provided to us by our supplier, we will check our feeds to make sure something has changed recently that we've not been informed of.

Any update on this ?

Still discrepancies. e.g. 4th August Catterick 4.15 10 runners but export shows 11.

@michael-clarke it looks like the update script may have got stopped before it completed, it is running again and currently processing July's data, it should be complete within the next hour or two.

Share:
Back to top button
Close