Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PFPPLR*  

RSS

Hi Michael

I'm thinking that this might be related to the known PFP issues which you are in process of fixing. But just in case it is something different.... see attached screenshot.

Cheers

John

@john-bainbridge-bell we've got a conflict with the forum images, due to be fixed today, but it means I can't see the image at the moment. What issue are you seeing?

OK, 

Odd PFPLR* Values. for example see 15:15 York, Selection: Cormorant

PFPPLR2 is -1468.93

PFPPLR3 is -1469.70

PFPPLR4 is -1467.26

Cheers

John

@john-bainbridge-bell ah yes, this is due to the same PFP issue 🙂

3 Answers

This is now fixed and ready to use 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

The PFP score is relative to itself as well as other horses. This horse had some very bad races early on and lost almost all it's points. Since then it's been climbing back. He went into the race where it came 8th with a PFP of 1055. The average for the race was 1467. Despite the horse coming 8th, based on it's current score of 1055, it still performed 6 points better than this score, hence the increase in points. I hope that clears it up 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

@mikeywildingHi Michael

It does..... thank you. It hadn't occurred to me that the horse was coming from a very low PFP rating. Thanks again for the explanation. Much appreciated.

Cheers

John

My pleasure 🙂

@mikeywildingHi Michael

Sorry to be a pain. But see attached / horse Junkanoo. Is it really possible for a horse to drop about 1486 PFP points in a race it finished 4th of 9 to take it down to a PFP of 10? Even with your previous explanation this seems unlikely. But I guess I could be wrong..... again 😀 .

Cheers John

1594647778-Screen-Shot-2020-07-13-at-143212.jpg

sorry.... that should be Hamilton

Share:
Back to top button
Close