PFPPROCl for 15:35 ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PFPPROCl for 15:35 at Thurles today  

RSS

Topic starter

@mikeywilding

Hi Michael. Maybe it is my misunderstanding of how this rating is calculated, but I am struggling to understand how the PFPPROCl for the 15:35 at Thurles today is 751 when the PFP rating  for every horse in the race is over 1500. It looks a bit suspicious that 751 is half of what it might be expected to be.

Also there seems to be an unusually high number of races today without PFPPROCl ratings.

Cheers

John

Also the 16:10 at Thurles is the same and 13:40 at Lingfield look a bit suspicious too.

4 Answers
Topic starter

Hi Michael. Just to let you know. Just had a look and there are zero suspect PFPPROCl ratings today, and every single race has a PFPPROCl rating. 😀 😀 😀 

Have you fixed something? If so thanks - that is great. 👍 👍 

Cheers

John

I agree this one doesn't look quite right. We shall look into it, it may be next week before we have an answer.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Thanks... no worries

Topic starter

@mikeywilding. Hi Michael just an update on this: same problem happening today: races effected:

14:05 Carlisle

13:45 Catterick

And again there seems to be an unusually high number of races with out a PFPPROCl rating:

12:30 Carlisle

14:35 Carlisle

15:05 Carlisle

15:35 Carlisle

12:45 Catterick

15:45 Catterick

Regards

John

Thanks John, I think we know where this increase is stemming from

Great. Thanks for letting me know.

We think we found the issue 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Great.. thanks.

There was 1 suspect race today (yesterday now). 16:45 Newbury.

I see it, we are looking into it, thank you.

Thanks

Share:
Back to top button
Close