PFPPRoCl rating not...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PFPPRoCl rating not populated on export for certain races/horses  

RSS

Topic starter

@mikeywilding

Hi Michael

I have found a small bug whereby when I export data to one of my racecards, that just occasionally  PFPProCl isn't being populated. This isn't because it can't be calculated for the race because it is populated for some runners but not for others. I could understand if it wasn't populated for a whole race,  but not just for some of the runners.

unfortunately this isn't consistent.  I had the problem with one of my race cards today that exports a lot of ratings. But when I tried it with a card that just had PFPProCl in it, that was fine.

This isn't a massive problem, but I thought id report it.

See effected race card export attached. Look at 14:45 Musselburgh

Cheers

@john-bainbridge-bell thank you, please could you let me know the name of the race card you are using to export this? I think you forgot to attach the file 🙂

3 Answers
Topic starter

Ok here it is again. Good job you mentioned the beta testing session  as I hadn't seen the email. Yes I will be there.

Cheers

Topic starter

mmm... i know that i attempted to attach it. Maybe it didn't work. Trying again.

@john-bainbridge-bell strange still not coming through, I think it may be getting blocked by the spam control. Would you try once more please (I've changed the settings) but if not send it into our support address. Will you be joining us for beta testing this morning?

Topic starter

Hi Michael.

I dont have the link for the meeting

@john-bainbridge-bell very pleased you managed to make it 🙂

Share:
Back to top button
Close