PR and VDW info mis...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] PR and VDW info missing  

RSS

Hi 

Might just be me but I'm getting a message saying "Not enough data to calculate" in both PR and VDW fields when downloading.

Thanks

Mark

9 Answers

This has now been fixed

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Same here

Just checked again and it's now working

I lied!! I forgot to put 12th in.... so it's still not getting the data!!!!

Normally sites with 24/7 access have 24/7 maintenance, I'm obviously wrong in my assumption!! 

I've waited 6 hours and nothing, I will get a few hours sleep, get up early, and hope it's fixed in time so I can get my selections for Saturday before I have to go out. 

Maybe it would be a good idea to state times that bug reports are checked to save those who stay up and wait from wasting their time? 

I'm having the same problem. A lot of data missing for the 12th in my export.

An hour before the start of a busy days racing and no response to an issue that seems to have been there since at least yesterday evening going by the opening post on this thread.

The payment gets processed in seconds, the customer service takes hours or days.

Poor.

Thank you for your messages. We are aware there is an issue with some rank and difftp factors not displaying or exporting, our developers are currently working on rectifying it. It is taking longer than we would wish, but our developers can only fix it as fast as is possible.

As a small business, we do not presently have the capacity to monitor issues 24/7, although this is where we are aiming to be. We currently have amongst the best support in the industry, with responses to tickets usually within hours.

If you feel a bug fix is urgent, please also contact our support desk.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

My turn to apologise for a delayed reply.

Understand that its probably not possible to monitor all bug reports 24/7, nor do I expect it.

What would be helpful though is to have the site monitored regularly between lets say something like 9am up to midday, when I presume most members will be interacting with the site in some capacity. It gets frustrating otherwise, when things are not working as they should do, which is inevitable at times, and there is nobody there to answer a query.

Thanks,

Paul

@paulfitzemail thank you for the message. If you think there is an issue which needs an urgent fix, please contact our support desk, this is monitored frequently throughout the day. You can use the Help button on the bottom right of any page to contact us through it.

Share:
Back to top button
Close