PR Contenders chang...

Notifications
Clear all

PR Contenders changing (but not really...)  

RSS

I have read something similar before so apologies if this is a duplicate.

When you run the MC simulator, you have to exit it and go back in to sort the horses into the winning order. This is fine. However, if you then exit the simulator and click on the PR odds to check the PR information, the information is shown in the order in which the horses came in the MC simulator, thus making it appear that the contenders have changed.

For example, in the 8:30 at Kempton tonight, the PR Contenders are Champion Brogie, Kraka and Kyllachy Dragon. If you run the simulator using the standard race card, these horses come 3rd, 1st and 4th respectively. When you exit the simulator and immediately click on any horses PR rating, the contenders are the 1st, 3rd and 4th horses in the list which are now shown as Baashiq, Upavon and Broughtons Flare.

It's not a big deal, just slightly confusing for a moment. Thanks!

1 Answer

Thank you for letting me know James, nobody has spotted this before. It's been added to our bugs list and should be fixed within the next couple of days.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Share:
Back to top button
Close