Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] VDW

RSS

Topic starter

Having a problem viewing all VDW score

3 Answers

Hi Ian, please make sure you're using the new location to show the VDW Scores. You should have received an email with the details 🙂

Race Advisor Members 2021 04 19 10 20 01

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

Hi Ian, please make sure you're using the new location to show the VDW Scores. You should have received an email with the details 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

It lets me on but let me scroll across to view all I can only access end column everything else is cool

I'm not quite following what you mean, could you try explaining it for me again please?

Race Advisor Members 2021 04 19 10 20 01

Share:
Back to top button
Close