All Weather Sprint ...

Notifications
Clear all

All Weather Sprint Ratings  

RSS

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
05/01/2020 1:31 pm  

@carlnewbury72 has asked which ratings I would use for All Weather Sprint racing (which is my favourite)

Here are the ones I have on my race card:

SHorAvGT

SHorAvDTD

SHorBEAv90

Speed Regression Agl

5278 CFR

DSLGR

GRL10

CB

ACAEPSCLTD

ACSPCLTD

MClSlLrTXT

Depending on the race, I also like to look at the pace and use the speed graphs. You can just use the speed graphs in these types of races and make a good profit if that was an approach you wanted to follow.

I wouldn't suggest you start with all of those on a race card, but choose five or six of them, then remove the ones you aren't finding helpful.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

(@andrewp)
Reputable Member
05/01/2020 1:48 pm  

What are the strike rates and A/E figures for each of the top-ranked ratings mentioned for say 5 years of AW 5f & 6f races?

This would give a base measure for each rating.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
05/01/2020 1:59 pm  
Posted by: @andrewp

What are the strike rates and A/E figures for each of the top-ranked ratings mentioned for say 5 years of AW 5f & 6f races?

This would give a base measure for each rating.

I don't know off the top of my head, I usually form read the races. However, I will be starting a guide to show the A/E figures of ratings under different conditions in the next few weeks. It will be a work in progress for a while, but it will start to work as a guide to be used as to which ratings may be the best starting point under different race conditions.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@carlnewbury72)
Honorable Member
06/01/2020 11:01 am  

5.15 wol  shine on Brendan

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
06/01/2020 12:54 pm  
Posted by: @carlnewbury72

5.15 wol  shine on Brendan

Have you found this race reading using a sprint card?

ReplyQuote
(@carlnewbury72)
Honorable Member
06/01/2020 4:18 pm  

@admin

Yes I used some of the ratings you suggested it also highlighted on my Dutch card just trying out ideas at moment 

ReplyQuote
(@satkinson_uk)
Trusted Member
26/01/2020 11:40 am  

@carlnewbury72

HI Carl

What have you on your dutching card?

In terms of sprints, I find the Best with Time decay ratings quite powerful- especially if two horses have stand out figures across 2 or more of those ratings

ReplyQuote
(@carlnewbury72)
Honorable Member
26/01/2020 12:47 pm  

Hi Stuart I use

GRL10

DSLGR

SHORAVDTD

SPEED REGRESSION AGL

just running with these at the moment to get enough results in 

ReplyQuote
Share: