Allan15 4-Question ...

Notifications
Clear all

Allan15 4-Question Strategy  

RSS

(@allan15)
06/08/2020 1:08 pm  

1) - backing only

2) zero, as i am in Australia and when races are on, we are in bed.

3) i would worry after i lost 99% of my bank

4) 2-15 weekdays and 15-40 saturdays

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
06/08/2020 6:12 pm  

Welcome to the community @allan15, great to have you here. Thank you for answering the questions.

In terms of consecutive losing bets, how many in a row before you get uncomfortable?

Races are on while you're in bed 😀 how much time do you have to find selections before you head to bed?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@allan15)
07/08/2020 3:28 am  

Hi Michael,

i am not worried OR concerned with how many losers in a row, but more concerned with DRAW DOWN. For example i "could have" 15 losers in a row followed a $2 winner followed by 15 losers in a row followed by a $2 winner followed by another 15 losers in a row and then a $2 winner. so my max outs is only 15 BUT my drawdown is around 40. I dont get concerned with drawdown on my own punting as i use a ratings programme and system analyser here in Australia and built a suite of systems encompassing the ratings and have total confidence in what i am doing with it. With sensible staking i have made plenty of $$$ since april 2005 when i had my first bet using the ratings. BUT If i was using something new i would be concerned if my drawdown was  50% of my bank.

regarding how much time.....NONE i am a lazy punter and want to press a button and get the bets straight away that i am going to make for the day. i put in the hard yards (thousands of hours!) to create systems so that i can now just press the button and go.

I have joined hoping that you had a system analyser as part of the programme. I just watched a video of yours that showed a top rated horse had a 19% win s/r and a 1% ROI from nearly 29000 races. This is the sort of data (system analizer) i am after!! Does it exist for subscribers???

ALLAN

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 11:22 am  
Posted by: @allan15

I just watched a video of yours that showed a top rated horse had a 19% win s/r and a 1% ROI from nearly 29000 races. This is the sort of data (system analizer) i am after!! Does it exist for subscribers???

A man after my own heart, put the hours in first and then make it easy day-to-day 🙂 it doesn't currently exist for subscribers, but we are in the process of creating an awesome system builder. There's a small group of members who are beta testers and we're meeting for the first time next week, maybe you'd be interested in joining us?

In the meantime you can export all of our ratings to CSV files. Would it be useful if I gave you some to start focusing on?

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@allan15)
07/08/2020 11:39 am  

@mikeywilding exporting csv's and doing this and doing that with them...is way beyond this old guy. Lets not  forget that i am in Australia....BUT i would LOVE to be a BETA tester....been doing it now for over 15 years with a few different Aussie system builders, so it is second nature to me. I have purchased / subscribed to about 4 or 5 different ones from the UK and did not find any good edge with any of them.

ReplyQuote
(@allan15)
07/08/2020 11:45 am  

just to give you a bit of an idea what i do with the Aussie races.....

this my winter result so far,doing well as it is normally very tough to win well in our winter months because of the quality of the racing.

Race      Month     Bets     Win     WOut     WRet    WPrf     W%   WPOT
-------------------------------------------------------------
             June       147     55       14700    15320    620      37      4.2
             July        154     77       15400    22730   7330     50     47.6
           August        21    11         2100      2370     270     52     12.9
          Totals       322  143      32200    40420 8220     44     25.5

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 9:48 pm  
Posted by: @allan15

BUT i would LOVE to be a BETA tester....

Wonderful. Please could you send support a message and I'll send you the link to join our first session next week. In the first session I'll walk through the method of how the system builder will work to get feedback on it. Depending on feedback, we may need to do another one before we start coding, then it will be a bit quiet for a few weeks while we code things, before we get into the first round of testing the software 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close