1. Back

2. 2 hours at least

3. 2 weeks

4. 4-6

Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
27/05/2020 3:51 pm  

@clark-fraser I've made this thread for the strategy we're going to build out for your personally. Having a couple of hours a day is a very good amount of time, and will open a lot of possibilities for you. When you say you are comfortable up to a two week downswing, do you mean you're happy with up to 84 losing selections in a row? (based on 6 selections per day)

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

ReplyQuote
clarke fraser
(@clark-fraser)
27/05/2020 3:58 pm  

Sorry, misunderstood what you mean't by downswing..probably 3 days in that case

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
27/05/2020 4:31 pm  

@clark-fraser no problem, that's why I like to double check 🙂 so a losing streak of around 10 consecutive losers would be okay for you? With a downswing period of around 3 days before a new profit high?

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

ReplyQuote
clarke fraser
(@clark-fraser)
27/05/2020 4:45 pm  

yes, that would be acceptable, Michael

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
28/05/2020 11:59 am  

@clark-fraser great, that means we need to be aiming for a strike rate of around 50%. This is going to mean if we go with back bets, they're going to be shorter, around the evens mark. Are you happy with that or would you rather consider other bet types such as dutch, each-way, place or 80/20?

ReplyQuote
clarke fraser
(@clark-fraser)
28/05/2020 12:56 pm  

Hi Michael. 50% would be fine to start off with..then i could venture into using maybe dutching later in the year

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
29/05/2020 7:15 pm  

@clark-fraser okay great. I'd like to use the principles from the webinar Discover The 3-Step Strategy That Wins 90 Of Your Bets & Doubles Your Stakes which you can watch at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/webinars/ . You only need to watch the first 40 minutes or so which contains the strategy. But we will adapt it for back betting. Can you take a watch and let me know if that approach as the base makes sense and you think will suit you?

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close
Close