[Sticky] Forum Rules
Welcome to the Race Advisor Forum where you can discuss anything horse racing related. Initially there will be a Horse Racing Discussion area but over time we will branch off to cover specific subjects. The agenda will be set by you and if you have an opinion on any racing matter this is the Forum to air those views.
Here are just a few suggestions to get the ball rolling and you have any thoughts on these subjects or any others related to racing we will be delighted to hear from you:
* Should the Cheltenham Festival be increased to five days?
* Will any horse earn the £1 million bonus this season by winning the Betfair Chase, King George and Cheltenham Gold Cup?
* Are fillies’ and age allowances fair in Group 1 championship Flat races?
* Is the dominance of Willie Mullins and Gordon Elliott good for Irish jumps racing?
* Who is your favourite TV racing pundit or presenter?
* What is the best racecourse in Britain?
* Will Brexit be good for British racing?
The scope of the discussion topics is unlimited but all we ask is that you follow a few rules to make the Forum a pleasant experience.
We welcome strong, well argued opinions but could you please adhere to the following Rules:
* No personal attacks or insults.
* Racism, sexism, bigotry, threats or violent language will not be tolerated.
* Show respect to other members and the moderator. * Avoid private messages.
* Report suspected scammers to the moderator.
* Don’t use the Forum to promote products or services.
Any links to products or services may be removed.
* The moderator’s decision is final.
If these Rules are followed I’m sure we will all get along famously and there could be some sharing of tips and information that could help us in the battle to beat the bookies.
The Race Advisor