[Sticky] HOW WE'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THE CANCELLATION OF RACING...
Although racing has now been cancelled until the beginning of May, at the Race Advisor we've been preparing for this since the weekend.
While I was hoping we may get a few more days racing this week, it's best for everybody's health that this isn't the case.
We will be launching the Race Advisor's virtual race cards in the next few days!
Our RA Pro members will be able to continuing enjoying analysing races even if there are no live races.
Here's how it will work:
* A virtual race will take place every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day
* All virtual races will be based on real-life horses, races and data
* Every horse in the virtual race will have a full set of ratings and a complete race history
* Every tool from your software will be available, with the exception of the Monte Carlo Simulator
* There will be a computer generated simulation of the race so you can watch the race and its outcome
* The results of the last twelve races will be available, along with the race replays
* It will be fully integrated with your existing software
With our virtual racing, members will be able to analyse a race every ten minutes, twenty four hours a day, as if it was a live race.
The results will be based on the horses true chances of winning each of their races.
Not only will our virtual racing enable RA Pro members to hone their form reading and system building, they'll also be able to enjoy the thrill of racing any time day or night.
We were scheduled to release the virtual racing platform at the end of the week, but with the cancellation of racing today we've stepped up our development team to try and get this out in the next 24-48 hours if at all possible.
Please bear with us for the next few days, and we will get you back up and analysing horse races.
I will keep you updated on the progress over the coming days, and I shall hold a Facebook Live event later this week to show you how it works.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch, and please stay safe and healthy.
All the best,
@p337 absolutely, any any finish position that is 500 or higher means the horse didn't finish the race. Here are what each one means:
|507||Left at Start|
|513||Withdrawn (not under orders)|
|516||Refused To Race|
|517||Did Not Finish|
@mikeywilding That's great..thanks very much for those Mikey..I thought it would be a logical answer but just didn't know the logic. 👍
@mikeywilding Could you let me know what the circle with the number inside represents