Magazine advertisin...

Notifications
Clear all

Magazine advertising  

(@topaz2962)
Topic starter  

Please could someone give me a list of publications I can advertise my website in.I run a horse racing tipster website.The Racing Post and related papers no longer accept tipster adverts.

(@andrewp)
Honorable Member

Michael W would be best placed to reply to this, he understands the tipster market. The Race Advisor used to proof tipsters. The rest of us might say which publications we read (print and online).

Personally, I only view Timeform, Racing Post and Sporting Life web sites on a regular basis.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

There aren't many to be honest. I'm pretty sure the Racing Post will do it if you proof to them, but proofing to them isn't that simple. Racing Ahead magazine I think will still accept tipster adverts. Any publication which has their own tipsters will be reluctant to allow advertising for tipsters. Race tracks will also accept tipster advertising, when they eventually get a crowd back.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
John Waters
(@johnwaters1965)
Prominent Member

I think most publications will look to proof tipsters before taking adverts - online you could look at On Course Profits www.oncourseprofits.com and the Smart Betting Club www.smartbettingclub.com the latter actually does Tipster reports and follows them over a period of time and produces profit reports/etc

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close