Notifications
Clear all

Monte Carlo Sims Percentages  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
15/10/2020 6:49 pm  

Let's take a look at the first one on your list, Clondaw Promise. We can't use Glory And Fortune because it made a mistake, which we can never predict.

As this wasn't a contender from Foundational Strategy #6, I assume you are using this method:

Posted by: @stephenuk23n

standard race card getting rid of the horse like what are 30 and over and the 25 ones as well check the form get rid the ones what come up in the contend list then do the monte carlo on them exit it go back to sort the horse which is in front then go of vd which as 100 and the lowest score 

Just like to make sure I'm on the same page ūüôā

Clondaw Promise was the strongest on PR Odds, but the second weakest on Monte Carlo. On VDW Score it was fifth weakest.

There was only one good race in the last ten (GRL10) although had only had three races, and had a win history rating of 0. The PFP rating put it in the bottom third of the field. 

Of it's three races, it's only good race was on heavy ground over a distance nearly 5 furlongs shorter than todays race. Over similar conditions the horse was beaten by 12.5 lengths.

He sat in the market as the fourth favourite.

That would be my analysis of the runner. Would you be able to share your thinking in a similar way so I can see what you liked about this runner to make it a selection please? Then I can look at helping to adjust the way you are looking at the races.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@stephenuk23n)
Eminent Member
15/10/2020 9:40 pm  

@mikeywilding

yes thats right got be doing something wrong but what I don't know  will have a look tommrow what do u think  iam doing wrong cause iam check the form as well

So the vd score as got to be 100 with a low score and good form just bugs when I can't get it doing well on the aldermist but the proper races terrible 

ReplyQuote
(@stephenuk23n)
Eminent Member
16/10/2020 11:56 am  

Third Time Lucki 12.20 

Prospect 12.40

Imperial Icon 12.50

Canterbury Tales 1.10

Naizagai 1.20

Senita 1.30

George Bowen 1.45

Samara Bay 2.05

All place bets on sky bet trying this today 

ReplyQuote
(@stephenuk23n)
Eminent Member
18/10/2020 11:27 pm  

As anyone add any luck going look at Windsor tommrow  got my 5 pound free bet with have 4 days off might  try to do a trixie tommrow 

ReplyQuote
(@stephenuk23n)
Eminent Member
18/10/2020 11:53 pm  

Viaduct 3.00 Windsor 

Refuge 1.00

Water's Edge 2.30 

Trying these in a trixie or patent

These 3 strongest ive fount so I be putting  them on tommrow  not betfair on sky sports bet all at Windsor 

ReplyQuote
(@stephenuk23n)
Eminent Member
19/10/2020 12:34 am  

Good luck everyone  ive bin kick out paying 47 a month and u don't win can't  believe it after being  a member for 3 months right sodding joke 

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
19/10/2020 11:59 am  

@stephenuk23n I am happy to help you with your analysis, but as I've mentioned, in order for me to help you I need to see your analysis not just the selections. I don't know why you've chosen selections without the analysis, similar to the one I looked at here https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/community/postid/14184/

I would also recommend you start by using one of the Foundational Strategies, which show an advantage immediately and give you a shortlist to start with. 

As others have mentioned, focus on win and place market bets, not exotics, these will have very low strike rates and very long downswings, which makes them very hard for confidence building.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@stephenuk23n)
Eminent Member
20/10/2020 6:39 pm  

Since not renewing my membership bin winning  doing single races  pluss add a 14/1 winner today 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Back to top button
Close