New Race Cards

Notifications
Clear all

New Race Cards  

RSS

colin smalley
(@colinsmalley)
19/01/2020 1:46 pm  

Is there a quick way to set up a new race card with my own filters. Is there a video tutorial, or Pdf / thread on the forum.

Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
20/01/2020 11:09 am  

Absolutely there is. You go to your Settings page from the dashboard (left-hand column), click Add New Race Card at the top, add the ratings you want and give it a name.

Under the race cards you will find a Race Card Filters tab, click on that, and then Add New Filter. Put in the conditions you want, give it a name and save it.

You now need to edit the race card you made, select the Filter you want to apply to it, and save it. When you open a race that matches the conditions of the filter, it will open the new race card automatically 🙂

There are videos showing you how to do this in your training area at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/training/

It's video number 4, Software Settings.

Let me know if you've got any other questions on it.

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

ReplyQuote
colin smalley
(@colinsmalley)
20/01/2020 4:50 pm  

Thanks for the reply Michael, I did manage to suss it out later yesterday. The difficult part is knowing what the abbrevs are, and which category they are in. However, ticking along nicely, just looking for a Dutching System. Monitoring an idea usin VDW. Thanks again.

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
21/01/2020 2:30 pm  

No problem, is there anything else that would help with getting used to the abbreviations and categories?

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close
Close