Notifications
Clear all

P337's 4-Step Strat  

RSS

P337
 P337
(@p337)
25/03/2020 5:06 pm  

1) I am open to a multitude of betting types which I carry out in other sports.

2) I have many hours available to me in a day it's how I chose to divide my time

3) for me I set a bank up for a reason and it is what I am prepared to lose on any given strategy so if it gets blown I'm ok with it and then time to evaluate.

4) it's not about the number of selections for me it's about what presents itself on any given day..so if it 3 that's ok and if it is 23 that's ok.

LEE-337

Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
25/03/2020 8:17 pm  

@p337 I've put your answers into this thread so we can use this for questions, results, adjustments and to keep focused on developing you out a profitable approach 🙂

It sounds like you're very flexible, which is great. Could you let me know what your favourite bet type is, if you have one, and whether you prefer high strike rate strategies or lower strike rate strategies?

We can always build more than one strategy out for the opposite conditions in another thread if you have the time to.

ReplyQuote
P337
 P337
(@p337)
26/03/2020 9:48 am  

Hey Mike, first off. do you like to be addressed as Mike, Michael or Mikey..so as i know going forward.

So i will Answer the above questions based around Racing.

Bet Type - Back - Win, Place, E/W, Dutch

Odds - Evens and Over.

This may be a little Vague but racing and strategies are new concepts to me at the moment and i suppose with odds i am getting a little hint of my other sports odds spilling over in my head.

But i am open to new ways and ideas so please feel free to chuck anything at me to consider.

LEE-337

ReplyQuote
P337
 P337
(@p337)
26/03/2020 10:17 am  

So i am into my 3rd day of pro membership.

my first day was having a look around the site and getting familiar and catching up on the forum and the training videos.

day 2 was about watching some more videos and the Webinar with a touch of  interaction on the forum and answering the main questions to approach and generally getting my Site L plates.

day 3 is about some more instructional videos and to look how others are approaching their strategies as a way of insight.

But i would just like to say at this point RA has come across as a well oiled platform to be a member of. There is structure to the site itself with plenty of educational material to the product. To me this is great as when learning a new skill you like to have a reference point not just in hard copy but also visual explanations. i am sure many have been part of a service where you just get a product and left to set sail which is a tad frustrating and a reference point not really wanting to be a reference point. but this looks like it is going to be a good place to drop anchor. (Never sailed a boat in my life so no idea why i used that analogy) 

With Mike on board (oh no!! ..here i go again) and regular interaction it seem like an experience which will be enjoyable coupled with some good education.

All the Best and stay safe in these uncertain times.

LEE-337

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
26/03/2020 11:51 pm  

@p337 thank you for the replies and messages. I'm pretty easy when it comes to my name, I'll answer to most things, but I usually get called Mikey or Michael.

Definitely got enough info from you to get started now 🙂 But it's pretty late, and we're about to start a round of testing on our Aldermist virtual betting platform (aiming to be released next Friday), so will come back to you tomorrow with a clear head and some suggestions/thoughts and we can start moving from there.

ReplyQuote
P337
 P337
(@p337)
27/03/2020 9:02 am  
Posted by: @mikeywilding

@p337 thank you for the replies and messages. I'm pretty easy when it comes to my name, I'll answer to most things, but I usually get called Mikey or Michael.

Definitely got enough info from you to get started now 🙂 But it's pretty late, and we're about to start a round of testing on our Aldermist virtual betting platform (aiming to be released next Friday), so will come back to you tomorrow with a clear head and some suggestions/thoughts and we can start moving from there.

Hi Mikey,

i certainly hope this is not a sign of things to come and my selection prowess.

i addressed you yesterday as Mike which was the least favoured in your reply..lol

LEE-337

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
27/03/2020 10:22 am  

😀most people use Mike, I don't mind it. I think the best way to start is for me to give you a few strategies to watch the video guides on, and then ask you to come back to me with the ones that you like the look of the most.

The ones I would recommend for you are:

From Instant Strategies at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/instant-strategies/

PR Odds (Daily Digest) Strategy

The 3 Factor Strategy

From Webinars at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/webinars/

Discover How YOU Can See A Race Being Run Before It’s Even Started!

Take a watch of those, and then come back to me with the ones that you feel most comfortable with, and I can look at adapting them with you.

We can then build out your approach at our Aldermist race course, it's a virtual race course that behaves exactly like a real race, which means we can build out strategies on it with zero risk, and much faster because there's a race every ten minutes.

ReplyQuote
P337
 P337
(@p337)
28/03/2020 9:16 am  

So for me yesterday i spent most of my time going through the Instant Strategies to decide which i would like to get the ball rolling with and from those i am down to two.

1. In Play

2. PR Odds Daily Digest

Today i will take a look at the Webinar to see if any make my short list

The Current Downtime in Sporting events has given me the opportunity to apply the time needed to learning a new skill. Watching the videos and going through the training Modules would take me far longer if the calendar had not been disrupted and as they say "as one door closes another one opens"

This isn't me showing disregard from what is happening outside my Front Door. This is me taking care of what i can control rather than what i can't and making the best out of a bad situation.

Take Care and Stay Safe.

LEE-337

ReplyQuote
P337
 P337
(@p337)
29/03/2020 9:13 am  

@mikeywilding So here we go.

Yesterday was Webinar day..and it just goes to show why you should take in all the information that is available to you as now my preferences have changed around from my initial listing.

So i will now add them in order of preference...

1. Monte Carlo Simulation analysis

2. In-Play

3. Monte Carlo Bonus Strategy

4. PR Odds Daily Digest

one of the rare days off on a Sunday today form me and time to set up a family conference call.

Take care and stay safe

LEE-337

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
29/03/2020 4:19 pm  

@p337 perfect, let's start with the Monte Carlo Simulation Analysis and once we have you using that successfully move on to the others. Since there's no racing at the moment, have you checked out the Aldermist virtual race course?

We're going to build this out and test it on this track, which also means we can get your profitable faster, because there's a race every ten minutes, for zero risk. As it behaves exactly like normal racing then you can move it over to live racing when it's back and the strategy is profitable for you.

Could you give me your summary of the approach for Monte Carlo Analysis, then I will tweak it a bit for you, and then ask you to find a number of selections at Aldermist and proof them, then we'll come back to tweak it, rinse and repeat until your profitable.

ReplyQuote
P337
 P337
(@p337)
31/03/2020 9:55 am  

@mikeywilding My Take on This Strategy being its a quick turnover with a steady growth and a systematic approach with a sprinkling of Human Analysis to finish.

its not an approach that will produce lots of selections each day and sometimes maybe none but also like most betting Variance could produce some downswings.

Once practised it should be a quick process and improving with experience.

With a variety of betting options but i think my preference here would be the Dutching approach but as usual open to others.

LEE-337

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
31/03/2020 1:22 pm  

@p337 perfect. It doesn't sound like you have any specific preferences we should aim to tweak it for initially, so I will suggest that you start running it at Aldermist and keeping track of the results. Please put the results in here, along with any notes on why a decision was made to include/exclude horses from each bet. As well as summary results. 

When there's enough of them we can look at making adjustments based on those results to improve the profitability of it (if we need to!)

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close
Close