Proofing Selections

Notifications
Clear all

Proofing Selections  

RSS

(@steve-muskett)
05/01/2020 9:24 am  

Can anyone please tell me how I go about proofing my daily selections?

I see there is a proofing page but how do I add myself to this?

Many Thanks

John Waters
(@johnwaters1965)
Prominent Member
05/01/2020 10:22 am  

I think the proofing page is for various Tipsters maybe Michael can add you to this list? - I think that the only other way to do it is to use a Paper Bank and track your results - alternately use a small betting bank with twice the number of points that you think you need.

If you look for Posts by AndrewP he has a Spreadsheet that you could use that he has made available on Dropbox. I seem to remember a RA Spreadsheet too somewhere on the Members page.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
05/01/2020 12:11 pm  

Hi Steve 🙂 @johnwaters1965 has it exactly right.

At the moment the best place to proof is by starting a thread in the forum with the selections.

We are going to be releasing a bet tracker early this year into our members area. I will be posting a thread shortly with the initial features we are considering, and one of those will be able to share you results and/or selections with other members. If enough people would be interested in this we will add it to the development plan.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close