Notifications
Clear all

Robin's Horse Tips 2/7/20.  

Page 9 / 14
  RSS

(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
05/08/2020 9:32 am  

Ayr 16:10, i meant of course. I cant seem to edit with my browser also. 

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
05/08/2020 8:10 pm  

@robinjpiddock you should be able to edit your post for up to 15 minutes.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@eamon-roberts)
Honorable Member Customer
05/08/2020 10:02 pm  
Posted by: @mikeywilding

As soon as I post, Michael, I can’t edit either!

ReplyQuote
(@michael-clarke)
Noble Member Customer
06/08/2020 12:20 am  

Agreed, this is not a easy forum to use. When you read a post it is still flagged as "unread". 

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
06/08/2020 6:28 am  

Tip 6/8/20

Yesterdays Result: Tip) Abandoned = 0pts

Tip) Ripon 13:15 Dutch 80/20 Bet 2pt win @13/2 & 9pts 3 places @7/4 'Wentworth Falls' & 2pt win @9/1 & 7pts 3 places @5/2 'Watchable' (SkyBet & Exchanges) Total outlay 20pts.

Note: Some better odds can be found on Bfair exchg right now. Also, this is unintentionally the same type bet as yesterday. 

Reason: Both horses performed well when I ran the MC Sim and they looked good in the speed chart for the stated going today. Also, they come 2nd & 3rd i believe, in the Reynolds Ranking. So i am expecting at least one of the selections to get at least a 3rd place (for just under a 25% stake profit.) and on a lucky day, a decent win also. For the record, if it is just the one place today then i will record that as a +4.5pt profit.

Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
06/08/2020 6:54 am  

Additional Reasoning: 6/8/20

Unfortunately, the 2 selections today do somewhat fly in the face of the VDW rankings, in what is a top rated race for this ranking. But the booking of top jockeys on both selections, will hopefully even our chances out again, for getting a positive result today.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
06/08/2020 1:40 pm  
Posted by: @eamon-roberts

As soon as I post, Michael, I can’t edit either!

Can you try again please, I've tried changing a setting.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
06/08/2020 1:41 pm  
Posted by: @michael-clarke

Agreed, this is not a easy forum to use. When you read a post it is still flagged as "unread". 

I've tested this, and think you have to be on the page for a certain amount of time before it comes off the Unread list. If you use the Bell at the top right for notifications, you have to click on it from there for it to be removed.

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
06/08/2020 1:50 pm  

@mikeywilding Okay Michael, i will try editing tomorrow. I'm sure it was working for me at sometime in July. But when i have clicked on 'edit', made a change and clicked 'save', the process looks like it is working. But recently when i have looked at the message afterwards, it has remained the same before I try to edit...  

ReplyQuote
(@michael-clarke)
Noble Member Customer
06/08/2020 7:55 pm  

@mikeywilding Is there a reason for this ?

I've tested this, and think you have to be on the page for a certain amount of time before it comes off the Unread list

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
07/08/2020 8:00 am  

Edit toasting.

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
07/08/2020 8:02 am  

Sorry Michael, I tried to change 'toasting' to 'testing' just after i posted it, but as you can see it is still unchanged. ☹ 

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
07/08/2020 8:38 am  

Tip 7/8/20

Yesterdays Result: Tip) +4.5pts 😀 

August Current Betting Bank: 640.5pts

Tip) Sligo 13:35 Betting Without 'Revolutme' 8pt Win on 'Zoffany's Delight' @7/4 & 8pt win on 'Mass Gathering' @3/1 & 4pt win 'King Wasp' @6/1 (SkyBet).

Reason: Had to go over to Ireland to find anything I felt comfortable with today. Basically, i am expecting the fav to win this race, but there is no real value in it being odds-on for me. So i am thinking the 2nd strongest in the race is just about 'Mass Gathering', if it can repeat its run at Limerick, the speed graph suggests it can make it into the top 2 finish. Zoffany's Delight also shows potential in the speed graph & both these horses finish 2nd & 3rd in the standard MC Sim. A negative for Zoffany though, is that it has been hiked up in the weights, respective to what it was carrying in prev races. King Wasp is also included because, it looks like it is steadily improving on the speed graph. So if it improves again today, then i would not be surprised if it becomes the dark horse in the race. Here is the estimated return rate: Zoffany = +2pts , Mass Gathering = +12pts & King Wasp = +8pts

Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
(@robinjpiddock)
Estimable Member
07/08/2020 8:51 am  

Tip Update 7/8

For Sligo 13:35 Cancelling Zoffany's Delight bet as it has just come into 5/4 in the betting without the fav. I do not think there is any value in that price. So Tip update is 15pts Win 'Mass Gathering' @100/30 & 5pts Win 'King Wasp' @8/1. I am banking on the xtra weight that Zoffany is carrying to slow this horse down enough for our other bets.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
07/08/2020 11:23 am  
Posted by: @michael-clarke

@mikeywilding Is there a reason for this ?

I've tested this, and think you have to be on the page for a certain amount of time before it comes off the Unread list

We didn't build the forum, it's provided by a third party, but I would expect it's to do with the way it caches and uses cookies to store the data, and the time it needs to locate and delete the relevant items.

ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 14
Share:
Back to top button
Close