Notifications
Clear all

SHorAvG  

(@john-bainbridge-bell)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding

Hi Michael

Just trying to get a better understanding of what this rating actually means. Looking at the 14:40 Sandown  today (5th December) - Going Heavy - for example, Ga Law has a SHorAvG of 285. Yet it hasn't yet had a race on Heavy going and doesn't have a SHorBEGt10 rating. So I am confused as to how you would calculate SHorAVG in this case.

Thanks in anticipation

John

(@john-bainbridge-bell)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding. Sorry that should have been 14:50 Sandown

ReplyQuote
(@john-bainbridge-bell)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

wrong again;-p..... 13:50

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

A good question, it looks like we may have a bug, I will get our developers to check this first thing Monday

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@john-bainbridge-bell)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

B****r. And here is me thinking there must be some sort of sophisticated calculation to extrapolate it from its speed on other goings!

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

We looked into this and it seems like it was just affecting a few races yesterday We had a going update and the scripts re-calculating got cut off half way through re-processing the ratings. I'm not sure why yet, but we'll keep scouring the logs to see if we can find out why.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@john-bainbridge-bell)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hi Michael.

That makes sense.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close