Notifications
Clear all

Sprint tips  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

(@lordrullah2)
Eminent Member
15/08/2020 9:18 pm  

@mikeywilding 15% is low but wouldn't you say that over 10 days that's a straw poll ? There will be runs of wins but what you see here on the place bet front is consistent and never really get bad LLR's .The reason Ive turned to place betting is because of the luck factor. You'll know sometimes you can see you've picked the best horse but either bad luck or Jockey error still loses.Add that to totally getting it wrong thats the bad mix I try and avoid. The reason I place bet in sprint races mainly (could use the same method on every type of race) its more consistent as tactics really are only down to running styles and gate speed - Those elements rarely change and the races are easier to read IMO and less time consuming.

ReplyQuote
(@lordrullah2)
Eminent Member
15/08/2020 9:27 pm  

so the next question I guess what has been the best strike rate on any system lasting over 2 yrs ? For win and place only ?

ReplyQuote
(@lordrullah2)
Eminent Member
16/08/2020 2:26 pm  

315 Hyperfocus

Forgot to put Hard solution up last night would of made a huge difference even with only 17% wins way up.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
16/08/2020 8:47 pm  
Posted by: @lordrullah2

5% is low but wouldn't you say that over 10 days that's a straw poll ?

Yes 🙂

The reason I place bet in sprint races mainly (could use the same method on every type of race) its more consistent as tactics really are only down to running styles and gate speed - Those elements rarely change and the races are easier to read IMO and less time consuming.

The other good reason to use place bets is that most of us need a strike rate of at least 50% to be able to cope with downswings, and that makes it much easier to achieve this.

so the next question I guess what has been the best strike rate on any system lasting over 2 yrs ? For win and place only ?

It's impossible to say. You can definitely achieve 50% place regularly, but you can also achieve 90% regularly. As long as you have a strike rate that gives you losing streaks and downswings that you are comfortable with and can bet through, that's all that matters. After that, it's about the A/E and ROI. 

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
(@lordrullah2)
Eminent Member
17/08/2020 9:47 am  

Ive found an online company that looks after the tips and calculates the the win loss so will leave this now you don't need me putting tips up lol good luck !

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
17/08/2020 10:51 am  

@lordrullah2 we have a bet tracker in development, it will be released after our system builder comes out. Would still be great to see your selections and track your progress, and makes a big difference to see the selections in order to help adjust and tweak the method.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close