Stephen's 4-Point S...

Notifications
Clear all

Stephen's 4-Point Strategy  

RSS

Stephen Spencer
(@wednesdayspen)
13/05/2020 9:44 pm  

1 I’m quite comfortable with any of those bets probably slightly favouring the Dutch bet

2 Around an hour on weekdays 5 hours weekends

3 I start to become uncomfortable after losing around 40 points of a 100 point bank

4 Between 1 and 4

Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
14/05/2020 11:25 am  

@wednesdayspen I've made this thread where we can build out your strategy.

Thank you for the answers, one last question... How many losers in a row starts to make you uncomfortable?

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

ReplyQuote
Stephen Spencer
(@wednesdayspen)
14/05/2020 6:15 pm  

It all depends on the odds the higher the odds the longer the losing run to be expected but would say 6 at the lower odds 12 at the higher range

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
15/05/2020 2:08 pm  

@wednesdayspen thank you, so we're looking. for at least a 50% strike rate, but ideally as close to 70% as possible. With that in mind, I'd like to suggest we merge a couple of approaches. The base will be in the webinar Discover How YOU Can See A Race Being Run Before It’s Even Started! at https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/webinars/

You only need to watch the first thirty minutes or so, could you take a look and see if you feel comfortable shortlisting with that method. If you are I will then write the second approach here to cross-check and make final decisions on.

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

ReplyQuote
Stephen Spencer
(@wednesdayspen)
15/05/2020 11:32 pm  

Just watched the webinar and feel I would be comfortable ,in time, shortlisting with that method thanks

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
18/05/2020 1:47 pm  

@wednesdayspen great. I was going to give a suggestion on what to do after the shortlist, but thinking about it over the weekend I think this may be a mistake. The reason is that I will be guessing at your strengths, it would be far better if you could shortlist a few races at Aldermist, and write down the process here along with the race date/time for me to follow. Then we can look at the analysis and results and make an informed decision of what's missing and look at how best to take that shortlist and make the right bets.

Would that work for you?

ReplyQuote
Stephen Spencer
(@wednesdayspen)
19/05/2020 4:39 pm  

Ok will do that probably best time is the weekend

ReplyQuote
Michael Wilding
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
19/05/2020 8:13 pm  

@wednesdayspen great, whenever suits you, I will be here to go through them when you're ready to post 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close
Close