System Builder Beta...

Notifications
Clear all

System Builder Beta Testers Wanted  

RSS

(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
05/08/2020 9:56 am  

We are just starting the process of building out the best system builder in existence 😀 In order to do this we have a small group of beta testers who will get to see the first concept, then be able to test early versions to provide feedback on it to me so we can make it an exceptional tool.

A couple of spaces have become available, and I'm looking for two or three people to fill those slots. I can only take two or three people as the group needs to be kept small.

In order to be part of the group you must be prepared to:

1) Join in on a few private Zoom meetings to go through the concepts and feedback on them

2) Test the first versions of the software when it's available, and feedback within a few days

3) Have an active RA Pro membership

If you'd like to be part of the group please leave a message below. I will be in touch on a first-come basis 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

James Black
(@boomingj)
03/09/2020 4:49 pm  

Hi Michael,  I could help out, I am not as tech savvie as some but I can certainly Zoom!

Cheers

James

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
04/09/2020 12:35 pm  

@boomingj great, thank you for wanting to join in the testing. We've done the first round, the system builder is now in development, but I've made a note to add you to the beta test group for the next round 🙂

That makes our beta group full.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
James Black
(@boomingj)
04/09/2020 12:36 pm  

Awesome, thank you. Hope I can be of help.

ReplyQuote
(@balimaar)
Trusted Member
05/09/2020 12:39 pm  

I probably would but me being awake for ZOOM meetings would be problematic

ReplyQuote
(@waspstar)
11/09/2020 7:20 pm  

Hi Michael, I would be happy to help with the next round of beta testing if required.

ReplyQuote
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin
12/09/2020 3:08 pm  

@waspstar thanks Dom. I have added you to my list of beta testers 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share:
Back to top button
Close