I Dream Of Horses

Notifications
Clear all

I Dream Of Horses

Page 21 / 21

Forum 1
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

Personally I wold go for the higher strike rate one. Although the drawdown is bigger, the A/E lower and ROI lower, there are significantly more bets, this would make it more reliable for me and allow me to push more through the window at the lower ROI to make a bigger return and grow the bankroll faster.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding Thats the ones 😀 

So

In your opinion which of these system results are better, interested to know what you see as the best values.

Cheers

William

ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding I thought the 10% drop in return on investment would be the more significant figure, interesting to know you would go with the strike rate 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Forum 1
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

Posted by: @mikeywilding

Personally I wold go for the higher strike rate one. Although the drawdown is bigger, the A/E lower and ROI lower, there are significantly more bets, this would make it more reliable for me and allow me to push more through the window at the lower ROI to make a bigger return and grow the bankroll faster.

As above, I'd personally prefer the higher strike rate, higher turnover model 🙂

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

William liked
ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding I have some cracking figures for turf racing but i cant for the life of me find anything positive for AW handicaps, any pointers 😊 

ReplyQuote
Forum 1
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

@positronic did the training session answer the question?

ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding basically you have to be very specific on race type, going and distance when it comes to AW is what I picked up on 😀 

ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding So would you still go for SR over ROI in this instance 

Screenshot (5)
Screenshot (4)

ReplyQuote
Forum 1
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

If this was my only strategy I would go for SR over ROI for personal comfort. If it was forming part of a portfolio I would expect to have some very high strike rate strategies in there already, some lay strategies etc. then I would go for the higher volume of bets to get more turnover.

ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding

Hi Michael, this is todays expert system builder selections, I reset the system results to only show todays picks and results.

Both of these runners won so I am very confused with the statistics line ?

Cheers

Will

ReplyQuote
Forum 1
(@mikeywilding)
Member Admin

@positronic I just checked them in your account and they're showing correctly now. I'm not sure why they may have been different at that time last night, it could be because not all the results were in. Or it could have been that we were uploading some updates (which we were around that time last night) that may have temporarily caused an issue with the stats until the upload was complete.

ReplyQuote
Forum 2
(@positronic)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@mikeywilding Must have just glitched for a bit, as you can see they look much better now 😊

Cheers

Will

ReplyQuote
Page 21 / 21
Share:
Back to top button
Close