Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
Honorable Member Customer
25/07/2020 11:36 am  

Bank = £1093.62

Stake = £55

Bet 1

4.15pm Brescia v Parma - Brescia to win @ 4.1

Brescia sit 7 places below Parma but it is the H2H that interests me and is a stray away from short odds and is more value to my eyes. Brescia have won 3/5 last H2Hs and drew away at Parma in their last match. Parma’s recent form is pretty poor, having only 1 of their last 6 matches. Brescia are not much better and have won 2/6. At the odds I like our chances with this bet.

Bet 2

6.30pm Genoa v Inter - Inter to win @ 1.58

Inter have put 13 goals past Genoa in their last three games against them, without reply!! Lukaku has been in fantastic form since joining from Man Utd, scoring 21 goals this season. He is unplayable on his day and scored twice LTO so if he is on song today I fear the worst for Genoa.

Possibly a bet on Napoli match later when I have a more detailed look at the stats.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
25/07/2020 7:33 pm  

Bet 3

8.45pm Napoli v Sassuolo - Napoli to win @ 1.65

Napoli have the better H2H record 8/5/1 and although only a single place above them, they sit 8 points clear of Sassuolo. Napoli have an attacking line up with a 4-3-3 formation so I think we can expect goals.  BTTS in only 1.6 so I think the straight win bet is the one to take.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
25/07/2020 7:47 pm  

Bet 4

9.15pm Benfica v Sporting - Benfica to win @ 1.73

Its 2nd v 3rd but Benfica are 14 points clear of Sporting. Sporting have stumbled of late, only winning 1 of their last 4 matches after winning 4 on the trot. Conversely Benfica have hit a run of winning 3/4 and drawing the other. Sporting have struggled a little for goals this season after losing their talisman Fernandes to Man Utd. Benfica have only conceded 25 goals so I actually fancy them to win to nil but I will play it conservatively and go win only.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
25/07/2020 9:11 pm  

Sorry, odds on Benfica are 1.85! I cant edit

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
26/07/2020 10:17 am  

Results 25/07/20

Brescia v Parma - 1-2, LOSS

Genoa v Inter - 0-3, WIN

Napoli v Sassuolo - 2-0, WIN

Benfica v Sporting - 2-1, WIN

Worth a punt on Brescia, as they had their fair share of chances to win.

Lukaku scored a brace again as Inter cruised past Genoa.

Napoli also won fairly comfortably and Benfica left it a little late for the winner against Sporting but win they did so happy that I didn’t take them to win to nil.

P&L = +£53.68

Bank = £1,147.30

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
26/07/2020 2:37 pm  

Bank = £1,147.30

Stake = £57

Bet 1

4.00pm Leicester v Man Utd - Man Utd to win @ 2.22

The game of the day in my opinion and a Champions League place at stake. Man Utd have slipped up recently and made it harder than it should have been but Man Utd are Leicester’s bogie team having lost 15/19 H2Hs and only beaten them once. Ole will have a very attacking line up and hope that the excellent youngsters he has at his disposal do the job for him today. I can’t see him playing for a point so expect goals!

Bet 2

4.00pm Crystal Palace v Spurs - Palace double chance @ 2.84

Spurs are odds on favs and rightly so with Harry Kane playing very well. Palace have lost all 6 of their last 6 games but 3 of those matches were against Leicester, Chelsea and Man Utd. Spurs in contrast have won 4/6. Its sours away record which has tipped this bet for me - they have only won 4 on the road. Palace are safe from the drop zone  but they will want to finish the season well. Spurs are pushing for a European place (6th), one point behind Wolves, who face an uphill battle against an in form Chelsea.

Bet 3

4.00pm Arsenal v Watford - Arsenal to win @ 2.36

Arsenal are a team that I can never catch right. They win games they shouldn’t and lose ones they should win. It depends which team turns up so take this bet with a linch of salt! Watford will be fighting for their lives after a 4-0 thumping by Man City LTO, which could easily have been 8! They sacked their manager who actually did a decent job in getting them off the foot of the table and seem to be in free fall. I fear for them today IF Arsenal can improve on their H2H record (10/1/3)

Bet 4

4.00pm Everton v Bournemouth - Everton to win @ 2.5

Everton lost the reverse fixture 3-1 but have been playing reasonably well of late and better than Bournemouth who are in a dog fight at the bottom of the table. They need a win today to avoid relegation and I feel that Ancelotti will have his tactics spot on today to take advantage of this and hit them on the break. Key men are Richarlison and the pacy Calvert-Lewin.

Bet 5

4.15pm Bologna v Lecce - Bologna to win @ 2.22

Lecce are in the drop zone and will be trying to close the gap on Genoa who were comfortably beaten last night. Bologna are 6 places higher with safety guaranteed. Bologna won at Lecce around Christmas and although out of form recently (not won in 5), I think the odds on offer are fair and worth a pop at.

Bet 6

6.30pm Roma v Florentina - Roma to win @ 1.6

Its 5th v 11th, both in decent form although Roma have won 4/5 and drawn the other. Roma won the reverse fixture at Fiorentina 1-4 so with home advantage this evening and Edwin Dzeko leading the line I can only see a home win.

Bet 7

7.30pm Portimonense v Aves - Aves double chance @ 5.7

It’s a bottom of the table clash and the odds on an Ave’s win is too big at 20 for me. I have had a nibble at these odds but will take the draw or away win @ 9/2. Ave’s have only won once away this season but what caught my eye during my research was the H2Hs and in particular the last match they played. Ave’s won that 3-0 with three 2nd half goals and 61% possession. All that is enough for me to think that this is a value bet!

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
27/07/2020 1:33 pm  

Results 26/07/20

Bet 1

4.00pm Leicester v Man Utd - Man Utd to win @ 2.22. 0-2, WIN

Bet 2

4.00pm Crystal Palace v Spurs - Palace double chance @ 2.84. 1-1, WIN

Bet 3

4.00pm Arsenal v Watford - Arsenal to win @ 2.36. 3-2, WIN (Nearly threw it away after going 3-0 up, typical Arsenal!)

Bet 4

4.00pm Everton v Bournemouth - Everton to win @ 2.5. 1-3, LOSS

Bet 5

4.15pm Bologna v Lecce - Bologna to win @ 2.22. 3-2, WIN (A welcome injury time winner after taking an early 2-0 lead. Bologna deserved winners and had 4 big chances, hit the woodwork)

Bet 6

6.30pm Roma v Florentina - Roma to win @ 1.6. 2-1, WIN (An 87th min penalty did the job after 22 attempts) 

Bet 7

7.30pm Portimonense v Aves - Aves double chance @ 5.7. 2-0, LOSS (Held out until 62nd minute and had enough chances in the game to justify this bet)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P&L = =+£223.90

Bank = £1,371.20

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
28/07/2020 2:21 pm  

Bank = £1,371.20

Stake = £69

Bet 1

6.30pm Parma v Atalanta - Atalanta (-1.0 AH) to win @ 1.69

Atalanta are the free scoring team in Serie A this season, scoring over 20 goals more than Juve, which is some feat.

They won the reverse fixture 5-0 and also beat Parma last season, at Parma 3-1. PArma have struck a bit of form, winning their last two matches but Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 10 matches, winning 7 of those.

The odds to win are 1.47 so I'll push our luck and take the Asian Handicap so that we get our money back if they only win by one.

Bet 2

8.45pm Inter Milan v Napoli - Inter to win @ 2.12

It's 2nd v 7th and Napoli are pushing for a European place, sitting a single point behind AC. Napoli actually edge the H2H with 8/6/5. Inter at home with Lukaku leading the line again tonight will be a real handful for Napoli. At home Internazionale have played 18, won 10, drawn 6 and lost 2 and I'm taking them to win tonight, at decent odds.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
28/07/2020 2:21 pm  

Bank = £1,371.20

Stake = £69

Bet 1

6.30pm Parma v Atalanta - Atalanta (-1.0 AH) to win @ 1.69

Atalanta are the free scoring team in Serie A this season, scoring over 20 goals more than Juve, which is some feat.

They won the reverse fixture 5-0 and also beat Parma last season, at Parma 3-1. PArma have struck a bit of form, winning their last two matches but Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 10 matches, winning 7 of those.

The odds to win are 1.47 so I'll push our luck and take the Asian Handicap so that we get our money back if they only win by one.

Bet 2

8.45pm Inter Milan v Napoli - Inter to win @ 2.12

It's 2nd v 7th and Napoli are pushing for a European place, sitting a single point behind AC. Napoli actually edge the H2H with 8/6/5. Inter at home with Lukaku leading the line again tonight will be a real handful for Napoli. At home Internazionale have played 18, won 10, drawn 6 and lost 2 and I'm taking them to win tonight, at decent odds.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
28/07/2020 11:12 pm  

Results 28/07/20

Parma 1-2 Atalanta, VOID

Inter 2-0 Napoli, WIN

——————————————————————————————————————

P&L = +£73.42

Bank = £1,444.62

ReplyQuote
MICHAEL CLARKE
(@michael-clarke)
Prominent Member Customer
29/07/2020 12:11 am  

Excellent run at the moment Eamon, I've had a small bet on them so keep up the good work.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
29/07/2020 9:54 am  

@michael-clarke queue the losing run, lol.

All leagues will be winding down in the next week or so, so there will be fewer bets but still likely 1 a day so let's keep compounding rather than withdrawing, if we reach £1,500 again.

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
29/07/2020 5:18 pm  

Just lost write ups again so just the selections now:

Bank = £1,444.62

Stake = £72

Bet 1

6.30pm Sassuolo v Genos - Sassulolo to win @ 2.36

Bet 2

6.30pm Udinese v Lecce - Udinese to win @ 2.3

Bet 3

8.45pm Torino v Roma - Roma to win @ 1.45

Bet 4

8.45pm Cagliari v Juventus- Juve to win@ 1.6

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
30/07/2020 10:08 am  

Results 29/07/20

6.30pm Sassuolo v Genos - Sassulolo to win @ 2.36. 5-0, WIN

6.30pm Udinese v Lecce - Udinese to win @ 2.3. 1-2, LOSS

8.45pm Torino v Roma - Roma to win @ 1.45. 2-3, WIN

8.45pm Cagliari v Juventus- Juve to win@ 1.6. 2-0, LOSS

P&L =-£20.20

Bank = £1,424.42

ReplyQuote
Eamon Roberts
(@eamon-roberts)
01/08/2020 3:18 pm  

Bank = £1,424.42

Stake = £71

The main action is back in Scotland and Italy. I will wait a week for Scottish football to start up before having a bet.

The Italian matches are good games, with teams only separated by a place or two.

Probably matches to avoid from a betting perspective but the odds available mean that I think they are worth betting in, if that doesn’t sound contradictory!

Bet 1

7.45pm Atalanta v Inter - Atalanta to win @ 2.62

Atalanta sit one point behind Inter in 3rd. They've scored 19 goals more than Inter and 51 of those at home. Inter have been in fine form and have won for us on a few occasions. The H2H record is fairly even and the last match between these two at Inter finished 1-1. Atalanta are unbeaten in 17 matches and given their goal scoring prowess I’m taking them to win tonight.

Bet 2

7.45pm Juventus v Roma - Juve to win 2.4

Juve we’re unlucky to get beaten in their last match by Cagliari and will be looking to bounce back to extend / maintain their lead at the top of Serie A. At home this season they have won 16/18 and drawn the other two! They beat Roma in the last H2H 3-1...all enough for me to back them today.

Bet 3

7.45pm Napoli v Lazio - Napoli to win @ 2.24

Its 7th v 4th today but Lazio sit 19 points comfortably clear! Napoli to win might seem like a punt but it is the H2H record that interests me. Napoli have a great record v Lazio (12/3/3), winning the last match 1-0 in the cup. I think it will be a tight match this even and one I believe Napoli could just edge again!

ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 22
Share:
Back to top button
Close