Notifications

[Sticky] Bet Tracking  

RSS

We will be releasing a bet tracker into your members area early this year, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on what we are planning on including in the first release, and any suggestions you may have.

The bet tracker will be made available on your dashboard, and you will be able to create "Strategies", by which I mean a name within your bet tracker. Once you've created this, you will then be able to add your selections to the tracker straight from the race card, using the same Add Selection method that is currently available to add selections to your dashboard.

The selections on the dashboard would now include the strategy name, to help you identify selections.

The bet types we are considering initially are back, each-way, place and lay. 

You would be able to enter Advised Odds into your tracked bets, so if you are placing them through a bookmaker you can put the odds you have achieved in.

You would be able to remove selections from your bet tracker before and after races.

Clicking on a strategy listed within your tracker would open up a new page where you would be able to see all the results from your selections. These would be shown in a table, very similar to our tipster proofing charts like this one:

https://www.raceadvisor.co.uk/tipster-proofing/tipster-details/14/1/SP/1/All/

There will be the ability to change the timeframe, odds type and staking (all selections will be proofed to one unit stakes as well as advised staking).

There will also be the ability to export the results in a CSV file. 

Betfair Odds will be available, but could be 48-72 hours behind the rest of the results as we have a delay on receiving the odds. A fixed commission rate of 5% will be deducted from the Betfair results.

Of course, the selections, results and charts would be private, and only viewable by you inside your members area.

POSSIBLE FUTURE UPDATES

In the future we could look at adding:

* More bet types

* Staking plans

* Ability to share your results and/or selections publicly in a forum thread, which would also show them on members race card with a count of the number of members who've tipped each horse.

* More information such as A/E score and Expected Winners

I'd love to hear if everything you would like to see in the initial release is there, or if it's missing something you consider critical to your bet tracking. If you would like to suggest a feature that you don't consider critical, but would be nice to have, please also let me know and we can add it into the future developments for the tracking tool.

@admin

Hi Michael,

Just to clarify I assume I will be able to have a number of different trackers and make selections to any of them. This will then drive a summary sheet for each of my trackers to measure overall performance.

is that correct?

Do you have an example of the tracker format?

I tried to access the tipster proofing chart which is mentioned in your thread but this comes up with an error message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

David

That’s exactly it David. You will be able to setup different systems within the bet tracker and add selections to any of them. Then you’ll get the summary chart, stats and selection details for any of them.

3 Answers

This looks like being a great tool However, I note that more bet types might be added as future updates but I would like to see Dutch added from the start as about 50% of my bets are dutch bets.

@abloomfield-1

Great, thank you for letting me know. I think that will be possible 🙂

Copy that!  🙂

@bfrew7

Thank you for the vote Brian 😊

I love the A/E score and expected winners to know your getting value 😀 and also love having the dutch side too..

@alex-bradley

Thank you Alex 🙂

Share:
Back to top button
Close
Close