Notifications
Clear all

Grand National  

RSS

Hi Michael,

Could you prepare a list of grand national runners that we can access using the RA racecards?

We can then run our own virtual grand national and see how it compares against the one the bookies are using on Saturday...

Regards

Nick

@njpsoggy we are looking to see whether this is possible or not, I should know by tomorrow evening and will keep you posted 🙂

Nice one. 😎 

3 Answers

We are hoping to have a race card available for the virtual Grand National by the end of the day today. We are currently constructing it.

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

@admin Yes that would be awesome, stick all forty into your virtual race system and see how close it gets :). Obvious challenge I would think is can you program in the Aintree National fences, hopefully you can Michael 🙂

The race card for the Virtual Grand National tomorrow is now on your dashboard under tomorrows date. Please note that this has been created manually as is provided on an as-is bases. We've tried to put in as many ratings as possible, but some may not be available. 

The Race Advisor now has an Instagram channel. You can follow us on Instagram here.

@mikeywilding

Thanks for your efforts

My pleasure 🙂

Share:
Back to top button
Close
Close