Notifications
Clear all

What would you like to see next?  

RSS

I'd love to know which of the two features you'd like to see next. Below you will see two options, a Bet Tracker and a System Builder.

Please click the Up Arrow on the one that you'd like to see next to vote for it.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

@mikeywildingSYSTEM BUILDER!!!!!!!!!! all day- I can keep posting to skew thr poll in my favour too. 😉

2 Answers

SYSTEM BUILDER

If you'd like to see a system builder next, please click the Up Arrow on the left of this box.

Follow the Race Advisor on social media on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. You can also find my personal accounts on Instagram and Facebook

@mikeywilding System builder 1st, bet tracker 2nd.

@mikeywilding Without a doubt a system builder.

@mikeywilding. I want system builder I can find out which better. PS I actually vote ✅

BET TRACKER

If you'd like to see a bet tracker next, please click the Up Arrow on the left of this box.

Share:
Back to top button
Close