Other Sports? | What Would You Like To See? | Forum

Avatar

Please consider registering
Guest

Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
Other Sports?
Avatar
Frederic Joho
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
July 1, 2018
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
November 9, 2018 - 4:36 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
0

I do know than you are all about races but it it would be great to have if you had any sports strategies like for football! 

Avatar
Michael Wilding
Admin
Forum Posts: 355
Member Since:
October 23, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
November 10, 2018 - 8:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
0

Would you like to see general content on other sports, analysis, strategies, systems or something else?

Avatar
Fidelcastro
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 886
Member Since:
November 21, 2018
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
January 12, 2019 - 2:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
0

Hi Michael.

With the response to this thread there appears to be a lack of interest in other sports other than horse racing.

Personally, I like football systems and strategies.

I think its easier to predict football outcomes where we only have two teams with 3 possible outcomes rather than say an 8 horse race where if we select one horse I have a 12.5% chance of winning and the bookies have an 87.5% chance of beating me if running to a true 100% but adding the bookies edge they have on occasions over 90% chance of beating me.

But i don’t see a big demand for it on here.

I would be happy to start a new thread if there was a demand for it and post some strategies and Poisson stuff around how to work out goal expectancy etc.  Most people are probably aware of how to do it already.  As i say not sure if there is a demand for it. 

Avatar
Michael Wilding
Admin
Forum Posts: 355
Member Since:
October 23, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
January 15, 2019 - 9:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
0

You’re right, the main focus is horse racing, however I would be very interested to see your thread on football. Generally football is easier to predict in terms of probabilities, ultimately if we’re making a profit that’s what we’re all interested in 🙂

Avatar
William Hamilton
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 624
Member Since:
February 21, 2018
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
February 23, 2019 - 12:54 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
0

Hi Michael,

Is there any chance you can set up a separate section in the Forum for all the Football post`s, I have noticed there a lot of people starting up football chats ( me included ) and a few of the horse posts are now getting washed down the pages.

Cheers

Will

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 55

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Fidelcastro: 886

William Hamilton: 624

SimonG: 498

Mick McCormack: 370

MICHAEL CLARKE: 252

Stuart: 232

Eamon Roberts: 212

Carl Newbury: 133

AndrewP: 87

John Ritchie: 62

Newest Members:

hiramcalder156

kristysalting

galuhaliannevy

hermine96x3014

antjesalinas2

lfiehfAcacife

rudolfsuffolk

santoaguilera

BricirazThasp

cthutbxAcacife

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 3

Topics: 113

Posts: 4310

 

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 16689

Moderators: 1

Admins: 5

Administrators: Abude Bayassi, Michael Wilding, Eddie Lloyd, Nicola Claire, Race Advisor

Moderators: Ian Hudson

Back to top button
Close
Close