Anonymous Ginger is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Anonymous Ginger may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21/02/2018 and was last updated on the 30/09/2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We use Google Analytics to track the numbers of visitors to our site. This is only used to monitor the number of hits on our pages and location at the country level therefore we cannot track or trace individual users or their physical addresses.
We store IP address locally on our site for in order to be able to control membership access to our products and services and provide you with a better user experience.
Cookies used on this site by third parties to provide analytics.
What we do with the information we gather
This information is used by us to contact you to offer you services that you have expressed an interest in. We may contact you to offer these and related services. We do not share, outsource, offshore this information with anyone outside our company and only use it to contact you.
We respect your privacy and will not sell or pass this information to anyone unless required by law.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information with third party advertising platforms Media.net, Ezoic, Google, Facebook, LiveIntent, TextMarketer and The Post Office for communicating marketing information to you.
By communicating, commenting or asking us to contact you, you understand that you are providing this information to us voluntarily and there is a legitimate reason to retain this information for the period required to discharge those obligations mentioned above. Without the contact information we will not be able to get back to you or publish your comments. To prevent a bad user experience for you, we will continue to contact you until you send a request for no further communication.
This information will be retained online on our website and protected behind our hosting provider’s firewall and other security arrangements. As with any such hosts website there is no absolute guarantee of security. If you feel this not sufficient then please do not provide any personal information or let us know and we will dispose the information, securely of course.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have the right to ensure:
- we process your data fairly and lawfully within the consent you have provided us.
- your data is accurate
- not excessive
- data is secure.
- have your data updated and amended if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- restrict the level of processing or automated processing
- know how long we keep your data
- ask us to erase your data at any point and be forgotten.
- ask us to provide details of your personal data we hold.
You can do this by using the Contact Us form. We will of course need to verify your identity before we can speak to you about the data or act on your instructions.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Anonymous Ginger, Swatton Barn, Badbury, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 0EU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.