We’ve got a lot of posts on the Race Advisor and included in them are numerous betting strategies and angles. However with nearly 500 articles it can be quite hard to find them. And so today, I’ve decided to put together a list of the top ten betting strategies/angles based on the number of views that they’ve had.
So without further ado, here are…
The Top Ten Betting Strategies (based on views)
- Under and Over 2.5 Goals – A Market Trading Strategy for Football.At number one is a football betting strategy by one of our guest writers, Paul Micelli, which has received 6,675 views.
- A Guide To Profitable Dutching. Sitting in second position with 4,143 views is the guide to profitable dutching.
- Using Official Rating To Estimate Class – The Written Version. Coming in at number three is the written version of how to use the Official Rating to estimate the class. To date this strategy has had 3,888 views.
- Creating A Tissue In Horse Racing. Creating an accurate tissue (odds-line) is considered to be at the top of the best betting and this article by Eddie Lloyd has received 2,473 views putting it firmly in fourth place.
- Class Horse Rating System. A guest post written by Glen showing how he creates his class ratings comes in fifth position with 1,905 views.
- Finding Value and Making a Profit from Backing Favourites. If you’ve ever wanted to know how you can find value and make profits by backing favourites, then this is the article for you. Placing sixth with 1,627 views.
- Analysing a Race in 3 Minutes. One of the most popular videos on the Race Advisor with 1,251 views shows you how to form read in just three minutes!
- Build Killer Betting Systems with Matt Bisogno. I persuaded Matt Bisogno, of GeeGeez fame, to do a webinar with me where he shows exactly how he builds betting systems. And with 999 views, this comes in eighth on our list.
- Head To Head Horse Racing Analysis. There are many ways to find a profit and this post, with 987 views, shows you how to do it using head-to-head analysis.
- The Common Sense Approach. With 770 views, coming in tenth place is the commons sense approach to finding winners.