There are thousands of articles on the Race Advisor, and that means it can be quite easy to miss some of them.
So today… I thought I would share with you the top ten most popular posts of 2015 so far.
1. Finding Winners From The Daily Stat Pack – This does what it says on the tin… how to use the Race Advisor’s Daily Stat Pack to find winners.
2. How To Find Winners In An Hour A Day – If you’re short on time then you need to focusing your selection finding. Without focus you won’t be able to turn a profit in a short period of time. This is one way you can do it.
3. How To Find Improving Horses In Your Daily Newspaper – Improving horses can make you a lot of profits. These are the horses that are in a race they may not look quite ready for but… if they continue improving… can win. Discover how to find them.
4. BetTrader Software Review – If you already trade, or want to trade, on Betfair then there’s a myriad of software out there. This is the one that I use.
5. Trading – The Simple Approach – Trading is often made to be over-complicated. And the bottom line is… it doesn’t have to be! In this post I look at how you can make profitable trades very simply.
6. Winner Finding Without Thinking (A Strategy) – We all want to find winners, and if we can do it without huge amounts of analyse so much the better. This is one way to do it using just four pieces of information that are readily available anywhere.
7. How To Use The Racing Post Predictor – Have you ever seen the predictor that the Racing Post have on their betting site? It’s supposed to show you which horse is most likely to win… but if you use it straight out of the box it’s not very effective. Here’s how you make it effective…
8. The Racing Trader Review – There aren’t many new guides and strategies being released for trading. And this is because not much changes! Here is a review of a trading strategy for horse racing.
9. The Power Of Ranking Ratings – I love this technique that was taught to me by a leading US bettor. If you’re not currently doing it… then you should be!
10. Chase Turf Handicaps Analysed – A close look at chase turf handicaps and the factors that you could be using to pinpoint the horses most likely to win.
I found it very interesting to see the top ten most popular posts so far in 2015. At the top are primarily “how-to” guides followed by some reviews.
But this got me thinking… I want to write things that you want to read. Things that are going to be useful to you. So I figured… why not just ask!
So this is me asking 😉[socialpoll id=”2282729″]